Administrative / HR Assistant, Tucson AZ
Come Join our Team and Help Us Raise the Level of Care for Those in Need!
All Valley Home Health Care is a family owned business that is dedicated to helping people with their in home care needs. We have been serving the Valley since 2002.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional with a proven track record in Home Health Care. The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a “can do attitude”. We are committed to our clients and to continually Raising the Level of Care. As a member of an extraordinary team, you will support the company’s commitment to creating a positive and professional culture.
All Valley Home Health Care, one of Arizona's fastest growing companies in the Home Health Care Industry is currently seeking to hire an Administrative / HR Assistant for our Peoria office. This is a great entry level position for anyone looking at making a career in the health care field, Human Resources, Accounting, or Administration. As the Administrative / HR Assistant, you will be the point person and involved in all departmental functions, company wide.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception:Answer telephone calls and route to appropriate office staff member. Manage front desk and front office area. Greet all customers as they walk in.
- Recruiting:Recruit caregivers via internet, telephone and walk-in inquiries. Assist prospective caregivers with scheduling in-office training.
- Human Resources:Perform employment and personal reference verification checks for caregiver applicants. Conduct weekly orientation for new hire caregivers. Assist with follow-up calls in maintaining updated compliance requirements for current caregivers.
- Database Management:input into software system all new hires and day to day management of fax drive.
- Payroll:Processes bi-weekly 500+ time sheets which entails checking for accuracy and completeness. Perform follow-up calls to employees when time sheets are late, incomplete or inaccurate.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
Skills / Requirements
- At least 1 year of previous administrative, recruiting, or receptionist experience required.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Ability to successfully interact with people in face to face situations, as well as by telephone.
- Strong problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Positive interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in a home health setting preferred but not required.
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment.
- Looking for someone with a great positive attitude.
- MUST BE EXCITED AND HAVE HIGH ENERGY!!!
- Bilingual a plus!
All Valley Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.
Pay: $13 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time