Caregiver's and CNA's Needed!
All Valley Home Health Care is looking to hire on a team of confident and dedicated caregivers/CNA's to assist clients with daily living activities and help ensure their safety. If you believe you are a professional in taking care of others, or if you have a sense of urgency when it comes to taking care of those in need, then we want you! Being a home caregiver in itself can be a very rewarding career.
We need full time and part time employees.
- Assist clients with homemaker duties including light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation
- Perform duties as assigned in the care plan with personal care ranging from bathing/shower assistance, walking assist, and transfers
- Provide companionship duties assisting with household organization, med reminders, accompany to doctor visits or other appointments
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Current Tuberculosis (TB) or Chest X-Ray Results
- Must have DCW/Caregiver Certificate or CNA license
- CPR/First Aid Certification
WE PROVIDE DIRECT CARE WORKER TRAINING & CPR/FA TRAINING, please call 623-977-3977 ask for Desiree Gonzales
You can apply in the West Valley office located on 87th ave & Bell rd
8765 W. Kelton Lane
BLDG C-1 STE # 101
Peoria, AZ 85382
Pay: $10 to $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire, Seasonal, On Call