Caregivers and CNA's - Urgent Need!!! - Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe
Come Join Our Team and Help Us Raise the Level of Care!!
All Valley Home Health Care is a fast growing company looking for Compassionate, Energetic and Reliable INDIVIDUALS in the SCOTTSDALE, AZ areas to work in a home based environment and give one on one care to the disabled and elderly. As an in home Caregiver, you will have the opportunity to empower others by providing them with a sense of security and safety in their own home. Our clients are individuals of all ages who have disabilities and/or chronic conditions and need help with activities of daily living (personal cares, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and errands).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help clients with the activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance, toileting assistance).
- Talk with clients, give them companionship while on shift.
- Prepare nutritious meals and snacks for clients.
- Provide transfers assistance by moving clients in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or cars.
- Change bed linens, clean and iron laundry and assist in keeping room, cabinet, and dresser drawers neat and clean.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment.
- Help with sanitation and housekeeping tasks of client’s room, bathroom, and common areas.
- Perform general household tasks including laundry, shopping, errands and transportation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Must possess and maintain emotional/mental health in order to provide a stable/secure environment for clients.
- Able to bend, stoop, and twist in order to complete household cleaning and other necessary tasks.
- Able to stand, walk, and negotiate stairs over an eight-hour period.
- Capable of safely lifting a minimum of 30 pounds and a maximum of 75-100 pounds without difficulty.
- Capable of moving, lifting, and operating various household tools, utensils, and equipment.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and being involved in physical activity.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Ability to successfully interact with people in face to face situations, as well as by telephone.
- Strong problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Positive interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in a home health setting preferred but not required.
All Valley Home Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.
Pay: $10.50 to $13/hour
Based on clients, not experience.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire, Internship, Seasonal, Volunteer, On Call