Client Care Coordinator (Bi-Lingual a Plus)
Come Join our Team and Help Us Raise the Level of Care for Those in Need!
All Valley Home Health Care is a family owned business that is dedicated to helping people with their in home care needs. We have been serving the Valley since 2002.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional with a proven track record in Home Health Care. The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a “can do attitude”. We are committed to our clients and to continually Raising the Level of Care. As a member of an extraordinary team, you will support the company’s commitment to creating a positive and professional culture.
Position Summary / Objective
All Valley Home Health Care is seeking compassionate and driven individual that wants to be a part of a growing company. We are currently hiring for Client Care Coordinators to assist with our territories in Maricopa County.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- You and your team will be responsible for managing the care and schedules of 200+ clients and 200+ caregivers for your assigned territory.
- We are quickly growing and a passion to do what it takes to help people and a passion for growth are a must.
- You and your team will be responsible for meeting with clients, developing a care plan, and finding the right caregiver to fit their needs.
- Duties include conducting home visits, personally introducing caregivers to clients, being "On-Call" every other week after hours, contributing to the growth of the company by networking and marketing, and generally being "hands on" for all aspects of all of our client's care.
- We do have Spanish speaking clients and caregiver's, so being fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- This is a FAST PACED and DEMANDING work environment that requires critical thinking and great customer service. You will be required to do both office work and field work.
- On call: Due to the nature of our industry, you will be rotating on call every other Wednesday night through the following Wednesday morning. You will have a company cell phone and company lap top and are expected to handle any calls for your territory after hours and the weekend you are on call. This means you will be expected to go assist a client if a caregiver calls off or does not show to a shift if the client needs help and you cannot find a replacement caregiver within a certain time frame. You average 10 - 15 calls per day on the weekends and 10 - 15 calls outside off office hours during the week (for the whole week this is not per day).
Skills / Requirements
- MUST have a passion for helping people and have the ability to treat our customers as part of their family.
- At least one year's experience in health care preferred (clinical setting, home care, home health, behavioral health).
- Strong computer software skills.
- Must be able and willing to be "On Call" 24-hours a day every other week and make intelligent, caring decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to think outside of the box. Each situation in this field needs to be treated on a case by case basis. There are no "black and white" scenarios in home care.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Ability to successfully interact with people in face to face situations, as well as by telephone.
- Strong problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Positive interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in a home health setting preferred.
- Must possess clerical skills, i.e. writing, filing, typing, and the ability to be trained in basic computer usage.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to delegate and accept assignments.
- Detail oriented.
Pay Rate: $35,000 - $37,000 per year: ($30,000 to $35,000/year base salary, $200 additional per on call rotation (bi-weekly), $0.47 mileage reimbursement (Average weekly mileage is 100 miles).
Insurance available after 60 days (medical/ dental/vision). Company pays 80% of monthly premium, employee pays 20%.
2 weeks Paid Time Off (begins accruing day one. Employee can utilize after 90 days of employment).
All Valley Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.
Job Status: Full Time